Welcome!

No introduction needed for this blog. This is my blog and I can write and post anything that I want. Caution: you may be would not be the same after you read my blog, so run while you can! ngeh ngeh ngeh

Thursday, November 18, 2010

kisah seram di hari jadi ku / scarry story on my birthday

yes, last 16 nov was my 26th bday lalalalalalala.  because it was on the eve of aidiladha, our boss awarded half day working on that day. we ols can go home at 1pm and my self being the 'pekerja contoh' (ye ker???) left the office around 1.30ish pm.

it's my bday and the eve of aidiladha, public holiday lagi....gila la kan nak dok kat opis.  but sadly, all my friends cant leave the office early and tinggalah diriku yg muda remaja lagi comel berseorangan di petang itu termanggu kesepian.

lately, im so much into menangguk ikan di air keruh literally so i was thinking what the heck!.  im gonna go for menangguk ikan di air keruh but kinda boring at the last place i have been menangguking because it was not so challenging.  i went scouting for a new menangguk (catching fish using fish net) around my neighborhood but all the places i went look like i can maybe accidentally drown or trap in a quick sand or even become a healthy and perfect meal for crocodiles.  with no gempak option i went menangguk at my regular location.

because it was so hot (around 3pm) and i havent had my lunch. kepala pun pening rasa mcm nak pitam, i quickly ran termengah-mengah dengan hasil tangkapan ku yg membanggakan (seekor anak ikan terbol sebesar tiga jari ku, seekor anak ikan ketutu sebesar ibu jari, lebih dari sepuluh ekor anak ikan pelik dan segenggam anak udang) to my car.  i start the engine with dizziness and almost black out rase nak pengsan and hopefully i can drive safely to my house which is less than 5km.
hasil tangkapan ku yg dah tinggal separuh. separuh lagi dah mati sebab lama dalam baldi dan kekurangan oksigen. ni pun semua dah nyawa-nyawa ikan jer


juge jgn lupe jarak penglihatan ku jugak tidak bagus...start je the engine, hit the clutch for first gear and gedebuk! arggghhh...my front right wheel sodah masuk dalam lubang dalam.  deep enough to cover the whole front tyre.  aduhhhhhh....mcmana nak angkat ni. even though my car is small but definitely need at least 3 people to lift it up.
inilah lubangnyer...dalam siut. paras lutut. dan kayu tu konon bole la keluarkan tayar keter dan tanah disekelilingnya adalah yang digali menggunakan cangkul kepala berpusing dan tercabut

luckily the place was in front of a factory.  i run there and ask for help but nobody was able to help because at the entrance hanya ada seorang pak guard saje.  he cant leave the gate.  i look around and saw one indonesian worker.  i asked for a cangkul.

i did dug piles of mud hopefully i can broaden the hole and can put any wood underneath in order to move the front wheel but damn, the cangkul is not steady.  the indonesian guy knew that i am hopeless and he gathered few of his friend to help me.  tengah diaorg nak mengangkat kereta aku, tetiba la plak hujan lebat ribut taufan (betul nih) kan! the four guys lari lintang pukang masuk dalam kilang and me just sat hopelessly inside my car.
bumblebee ku yang berselemuih selut ekoran dari cubaan menyelamatkan diri sendiri. ni gambo selepas ianya berjaya diselamatkan.

the rain and the ribut taufan stopped about sejam lebih la jugak.  i quickly ran back to that kilang and ask the guard to call again the indonesian guy who have helped me earlier.  "sorry bang....diaorg dah balik masa ujan tadi!" huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... so what to do? time ni la badan aku dah berlemuih selut dan basah dan banyak lak phone call dan sms nak kene jawab dan termasuklah sms ngeri (sila rujuk fb aku).

dan tetiba, bagaikan mendapat hidayah dan petunjuk, my eyes look at the corner of my wind screen and saw a sticker with a phone number on it. it was the workshop who i normally go for service of my dear bumblebee.  aku pun call la, diaorg kata, if the managed to pull my car out, they will charge me rm80, and if they fail, they have to call towing service that will cost me around rm200++ dan dalam wallet aku ada rm100 jer huhuhu...dan yg datang menolong tu sorg je...alamakssss!

he attached a big rope under my car and managed to pull it out within 30 mins. phewwwwwwww....kalau tak berkampung la aku kat situ sampai entah bile...

definitely i will never forget this year's bday!

No comments:

Post a Comment