Welcome!

No introduction needed for this blog. This is my blog and I can write and post anything that I want. Caution: you may be would not be the same after you read my blog, so run while you can! ngeh ngeh ngeh

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ayah, engkau pemimpin keluarga, ibu engkaulah ratuku. Uncle is the coolest super duper human being alternate to parents?

I love my dad and my late mom (al fatihah to her) like everyone else  love their parents.  But believe it or not, in your life or perhaps in your other life (who knows you maybe a caterpillar before), i bet you must have one favourite uncle/aunty.  They are super duper cool and u don’t mind tagging along with them or hoping that you are their kids.

I have one favourite uncle and i wish one day i will be like him.  And guess what, i am one now! it’s not easy being an ultimate super duper uncle but it’s rewarding.  Your nieces and nephews always waiting for you to come home and when their find difficulties with their parents, or they want to discuss dirty little secret, you are the one they will look for comfort and whatever comes from your mouth is so sacred and influential to them, they will dig in.

And they wish one day they will be like you and you also wish that one day they will not become like you cause you know that it’s not easy to be you.

I have thousands of nieces and nephews from my cousins and relatives and god please help me! every time i’m with them all of my soul n blood are totally dry like they are sucking it magically out of me.  But again, it is rewarding.

Currently, i have my own niece from my dear lil sis. He’s gonna turn out 1 years old this coming 19 Oct and my panic attack has return.  I have long gone this feeling since the day my lil sis got married (penat weiii jaga adik pompuan when your dad is old and sakit and you got no mom and all my aunties and uncles serah bulat-bulat tugasan menjaga adik pompuan aku kat aku).  Now, I have to think of my lil Muhammad Azfar Zaquan a.k.a Zaq’s future and his well being. 




Maybe you might say, “lantakla, dia ada mak bapak dia etc” but hey, dia anak buah aku lah! Sukahatilah aku nak jaga dan bimbing dia! Dan korang nak tengok anak buah korang hancur lebur korang punya pasal la!
He’s so cheeky and clinging to me from the size of my two palms and i can see that i have to protect and guide him no matter what and his mom and dad has already give me the mandate to do so too.  Well, i just wanna say it’s not easy to be a responsible uncle too!

Love you Zaq and happy pre-Birthday.  Kalau uncle Ben ada duit lebey kita buat party buih yer.

2 comments:

  1. kecik2 lg ko dah ajar dia party buih bagaiii... inikah contoh uncle muslim yg beriman? muahahah. apapun sila jemput miki gi party buih tu ye? muahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku akan jemput miki tapi pastikan miki menjadi tetamu, bukan pelayan party ok!

    ReplyDelete