Welcome!

No introduction needed for this blog. This is my blog and I can write and post anything that I want. Caution: you may be would not be the same after you read my blog, so run while you can! ngeh ngeh ngeh

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I see u in court! jumpa court dalam!

Yesterday, went to do check up for my Lasik in Sunway.  I went there early just to avoid jam and to get decent parking space.  Luck seems to be on my side that day coz i managed to get decent parking right in front of the clinic.  The check up went well even though I have to pay a lot of money for the lasik op, i don’t mind about it at all because it is for my own good and for my clear and bright future la kan...ye la, selama ni dok bergelemuih dgn mata merah bila pakai contact lense dan irritating itchiness sebab frame spec berpeluh – i had enough!!  

On the way back home, i saw some paper stuck on my wiper.  At first, i thought it must be some kind of ah long’s brochure or any ads.  Because it is so irritating and annoying seeing it wiggling on the windscreen, i have to stop over just to get rid of that stupid thing. 

The moment my hand reaching that stupid thing, the clouds over my head turn black with lightning strikes in every direction.  My eyes look so devilish and i roar and scream so loudly (in my heart la kan), that stupid thing is a summon from MPSJ.

I don’t mind receive a summon if i do wrong, but WTF!!!! I did paid for the parking.  Dah la nak menyaman orang, tatabahasa dan ejaan pada borang saman tu pun tak betul!

In the summon said that whoever fail to pay the summon, court action will be taken against them.  Try la panggil aku gi court, aku saman jota-jota MPSJ kang baru tau!  I see you in court!

No comments:

Post a Comment