Welcome!

No introduction needed for this blog. This is my blog and I can write and post anything that I want. Caution: you may be would not be the same after you read my blog, so run while you can! ngeh ngeh ngeh

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Good food, good gossiping

Today during lunch, i had a good meal. Decent, delicious and affordable food that is!.  I’m having baked cheese bolognaise spaghetti and root beer float for drink.   Even though the food was great but greater than that or as equally good was the gossiping.  I guess nobody can deny that gossiping during meal time make us feel like every info is at our fingertips and also make us alert that we are just human being.
Baked cheese bolognaise spaghetti 

I hate to admit that while gossiping you kinda accepting your own flaws and see in a new perspective that literally, nobody is perfect.  But you also can’t deny that gossiping also will enable you to ‘makan daging orang yg busuk kat akhirat nanti juge’.

But is there a good gossip and bad gossip? For sure, i don’t know how to answer it as long as i know what i’m doing and i do my job equally good as my salary are. Lalalalalalala 

7 comments:

  1. rezeki orang masing2. sesetengah org rezeki di sini.. orang lain di sinun.. tapi ko rezeki daging tengkuk!wakakakakakaaa aku masih gelak lg... lawak giler

    ReplyDelete
  2. muahahahahahahaha...sila verify setiap tengkuk mesti tidak bersambung dgn dagu ye hahahahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaahhaaha....aku nak drumstick je or ribs! yg lain x makan

    ReplyDelete